Contract: Full Time
Morgans is looking for a Trainee Lettings Assistant to join our Dunfermline Office Lettings team. This is a great opportunity to work within a professional, forward-thinking organisation and utilise your unique skills in an environment which supports career growth.
Key tasks include:
- Viewings Diary Management
- Handles all calls effectively, ensuring accurate messages are taken and communicated
- Dealing with queries from clients or third parties professionally and proactively
- Providing administrative support to Lettings Department
- Dealing with incoming enquiries and co-ordinating viewings
- Providing administrative support to main reception
- Using our property software system efficiently
Please note full training will be provided.
The ideal candidate will have or be:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Present a professional image to clients and other external organisations at all times
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Office software packages and other relevant IT applications
- Willingness to enhance role through training and undertaking any relevant courses/qualifications
- An interest in lettings and dealing with the public
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Ability to deal promptly with queries and ensure they are responded to in the correct manner
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times
- A team player
Salary: £11,000- £14,000 (for candidates aged 16-20)
- Job Type: Full-time Monday-Friday 9am-5pm and working part of a Saturday morning rota from 9.30am-12.30am (after the initial training period)
Established in 1993, Morgans is a leading firm of Solicitors, Estate and Letting Agents, providing a comprehensive legal service. We believe our people are the key factor in determining the extent to which the Partnership is successful. We value and support the development and promotion of staff from within the firm.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Growth opportunities
Please apply by e-mailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in writing to Nicola Sneddon, HR Manager, Morgans, 33 East Port, Dunfermline, Fife, KY12 7JE by Wednesday 13th September 2023.