Closing Date: 04/12/2022
Closing Date – Sunday 4th December 2022
Interview Date – Monday 12th December 2022
To assist members of the public and ensure that designated areas within the Leisure Centre are kept clean, tidy and safe.
A first aid qualification and experience of working in a cleaning/leisure environment would be desirable, but not essential.
Before confirming appointment, you will be required to obtain a Basic Disclosure certificate through Disclosure Scotland.
- To clean all internal and external sports area as appropriate and other parts of the building
- To ensure all the equipment and fittings in these areas are kept clean
- To pick up litter and tidy area surrounding the external of the building
- To patrol the building in order to carry out routine cleaning maintenance
- To supervise the general safety and behaviour of the public to prevent injury, misuse or damage to the facilities
- To undertake these duties in other Leisure Centres when required
- Relevant experience of working with the public
- Good level of general education
- Willing to attend training
- Friendly personality
- Able to relate well to members of the public
- Able to communicate effectively
- Ability to provide regular and effective service