Start date: 29th december
We currently have a Modern Apprenticeship in Business Administration vacancy at Lovat’s Group.
Due to further expansion, we are currently recruiting for a Trainee Service Administrator, working 4.5 days per week, Monday to Friday. You will work towards an SVQ in Business Administration.
The role of Trainee Service Administrator is crucial to the continued success of Lovat’s Group, you will play a key role in every aspect of the day-to-day delivery and administration of Service Contracts and Planned Preventive Maintenance Contracts for our prestigious customer base.
We use Joblogic a Field Service Management Cloud based Software. Full training will be given.
- Deal with all incoming calls within the Service Department
- Raise Service Calls & Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) in Joblogic for relevant contracts within set timescales
- To schedule PPM visits and carry out administrative tasks relating to PPM within set contract timescales
- Process Engineers job sheets and produce invoices for completed works
- Process Engineers job sheets and produce timely and accurate quotes for Clients
- Dealing directly with suppliers on Quotes, Timescales and Delivery times of parts and materials for relevant Contracts
- Liaise with Engineers and Service Manager to ensure seamless management of contracts
- To assist in keeping Work in Progress (WIP) levels on contracts to a minimum by ensuring timely completion of jobs
- To assist other members of the Service Team in performance of their duties
To apply contact Pam Floyd by sending your CV: email@example.com