Contract: 9 week programme
Closing Date: 31/07/2023
Levenmouth Rail Link Project is pleased to introduce the Levenmouth Rail Skills Academy.
YOUR FUTURE STARTS HERE.
You’re invited to you attend the Assessment day on Tuesday 1st August 2023
- Consisting of 5 weeks of FREE training including CSCS, Personal Track Safety, Track Induction and one day certificates including Emergency First Aid, Manual Handling and Small Plant and Tools
- Includes 4 weeks’ worth of on the job work experience to help gain a relevant understanding of what it takes to work track side
- Progression to Work
- Open to those 18+ and is aimed
at providing young people with the skills and certificates required to enter in to work in the rail industry
- Get valuable support on CVs, interview techniques and presentation skills as you go
- £55 per week training allowance
Get to meet the Levenmouth Rail Link Project Contractors and other rail organisations at the end of the 9 weeks for the chance to get a job using the knowledge gained from the Rail Skills Academy.
Secure your space NOW!
To apply please send an email to email@example.com