Location: Glasgow & Edinburgh
Closing Date: 31/10/2023
Employer: Arnold Clark
Arnold Clark are looking for talented and motivated people just like you to join their Girls with Skills apprenticeship programme and help change the industry in the future.
Purpose of the Job
Arnold Clark are delighted to say that Girls with Skills is back in November 2023, and it’s bigger and better than ever before!
There are lots of exciting career opportunities to choose from, so whether you fancy a job in the workshop or you’d like to become an automotive business leader one day, their fast-track programme to an apprenticeship can get you on the road to career success.
How It All Works:
Girls with Skills is a short, three-stage programme designed to give you first-hand experience of a real apprenticeship and, if you successfully complete the programme, you can start a full apprenticeship in September 2024. It’s that easy!
You’ll start by attending the first stage of the programme at our GTG Training facilities in November, where you’ll:
- Take part in basic mechanical, bodyshop, parts and customer service tasks.
- Experience the facilities and meet the trainers and assessors.
- Hear from our apprentices, past and present, about what you can expect when you begin your apprenticeship.
- Meet our Early Careers team.
- Experience apprenticeship tests.
Following on from the session, you’ll be invited for a week’s work experience at an Arnold Clark branch of your choice so you can get a taste of your future job before you start.
This will take place between January and March, but we’re happy to be flexible on dates. And, of course, you’ll be supported every step of the way.
On successful completion of the programme, you’ll begin you’re chosen apprenticeship with Arnold Clark in September 2024.
Dates For Your Diary
GTG Glasgow – 8th November, 10:00am – 4pm
GTG Edinburgh – 14th November,10:00am – 4pm
Why Choose An apprenticeship?
- Earn a wage from the moment you start
- Get real work experience while you learn
- Experience on-the-job training
- Gain a recognised qualification
- Enjoy staff benefits, holidays and employee discounts on cars
- Get a job! 91% of Arnold Clark apprentices go into full-time employment after becoming qualified.
- Age 16 or over (Candidates must turn 16 before September 2024.)
- Keen to learn
- Must have achieved or be working towards National 4 in Maths and English
If you have any questions, please get in touch with email@example.com
You can also fill out the form at the bottom of the page on the website to sign up: