Closing Date: 25/11/2022
AGED 16-30? NOT IN EDUCATION, TRAINING OR EMPLOYMENT?
Interested in IT support?
STARTS: 5th December
DEADLINE: 25TH November
The Prince’s Trust are working in partnership with Generation to bring you an 8 week training course in IT support, giving you the opportunity to learn new skills, meet new people as well as connect with new employers.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from the support of one our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- Free training: Over 8 weeks, young people will learn how to successfully launch their career in IT Support with the relevant skills and knowledge.
- Mentoring (on programme and 6 months after): They will receive one to one mentoring support throughout the programme and for 6 months after to support their journey into employment.
- Connect with employers: At the end of the programme, we will connect them with employers and help them with employability skills such as CV writing and mock interviews.
- Free laptops and WIFI dongles given to anyone who needs them to complete the course.
- 80% of people students get hired within 5 weeks of programme