Location: Dunfermline, Fife
Job title: Apprentice
TechnipFMC is a global leader in the energy industry, specialized in subsea and surface technologies integrated projects, products, and services. Our mission and vision: to enhance the performance and drive real change in the traditional and new energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions, tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges and investing in our 20,000+ employees worldwide.
TechnipFMC has exciting Apprentice opportunities across the business within the following areas at their Dunfermline site:
- Manufacturing: the earlier stage of the apprenticeship will give you the basic engineering skills and knowledge to allow you to specialise in either Weld and Fabrication, Machining or Assembly and Test, during the later stages of your apprenticeship.
- CAD / Engineering: During your apprenticeship you will gain the engineering skills and knowledge to become a Design Draughtsperson.
- Technical Business: The apprenticeship will give you the technical skills and knowledge to allow you to be able to work in Quality, Projects, Planning, Procurement or similar departments.
You must have a minimum of four National Qualifications at level 5, four Standard Grades at credit level or equivalents, including English, Maths and a Science (Physics is preferred). Technical subjects would be an advantage.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the country, without sponsorship.
- Continuously raise standards, innovative, solution-oriented, ability to help us solve complex problems
- Be open-minded, speak English proficiently, be adaptable and work in multicultural environment
- Be committed and proactive, have a strong sense of collaboration, able to make decisions and learn from every situation
TechnipFMC promotes inclusion and diversity, guaranteeing equal opportunities to everyone, regardless of age, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability or any other plurality.