Closing Date: 21/07/2023
Kwikco Supplied have an exciting new opportunity for an Apprentice Administrator to join the team based in Dunfermline, Fife. The nature of the role will be too actively participate as a member of the Office team and provide support for all aspects of the business.
You will be self-motivated with good forward thinking and communication skills; this will be an office-based position Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm, & Fridays 9am-4pm. You must also be able to provide relevant documentation to confirm the right to work in the UK.
In order to be successful in an Apprenticeship with Kwikco Supplies, you should have good analytical skills, have a proactive approach and a good attention to detail. You will have a willingness to learn and be a team player as well as be good with customers and able to build a rapport. Ideally, you will have a good standard of English and maths and potentially experience in a similar role.
They are looking for a proactive, hard-working, confident individual between the ages of 16-24 years old, to join a dynamic and rewarding company.
- Perform tasks in an efficient, professional, and courteous manner.
- Reception duties answering the telephone, taking messages & forwarding on via email
- Carry out office administration including, filing, photocopying, post duties & office stationery.
- Maintain company data entry and spreadsheets
- Placing of daily purchase orders
- Welcoming visitors & offering refreshments
- Ad Hoc duties to meet business needs
- Providing support to all members of staff
The Ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:-
- Good Numerical & problem solving skills
- Confident speaking in person / on the phone supporting customers & the wider business
- Positive Outlook
- Team Player
- Excellent Time Keeping and Time Management Skills
- Good Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer System literate – Proficient in Microsoft Packages
Closing Date: Friday 21st July
Review w/c 24th July & Interviews w/c 31st July
If you are ready for a fresh new challenge with a steady career path, then please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.